NEW JERSEY CONVENTION & EXPOSITION CENTER
(Raritan Center Expo Hall) Edison, New Jersey
January 12-15, 2017
Open to all Adult Archers 18 or over
STYLES – Who can shoot?
Bring Your Own Bow!
Compound Bow - Hunting or Target Equipment
Both Male & Female shoot in the same class.
HOW TO REGISTER
Option 1: Sign-up Online
Option 2: Fax completed form to 866-728-3775
Option 3: Bring the complete registration form to the Onsite 3D Shoot Registration Desk – Cash Only Option!
Open Shoot Schedule: (Come to the show any of the below days to Shoot the 3D Tournament) - Bring your Bow!
|Thursday, January 12, 2017
||1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
|Friday, January 13, 2017
||1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
|Saturday, January 14, 2017
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm *
*Cut-off time to qualify - Top qualifiers will be notified Saturday after 5pm to return on Sunday for the finals.
|(Top qualifiers from the above schedule will face off in the elimination round on Sunday)
|Sunday, January 15, 2017
||10:00 am – 3:00 pm
ENTRY FEE & PRIZES
|(Entry Fee includes admission to the show!) – Sign Up Online and Save!
|Entry Fee: $50 per shoot
||Cash Prizes: A minimum of $2,000 in cash prizes.
RULES, FORMAT & INFORMATION Course Format: (applies to all styles)
- 2 Shooters per station to shoot 1 arrow at each target
- 3 Stations shot before pulling arrows and scoring so be sure to have at least 6 arrows
- Shooters can submit as many score cards as the schedule permits and entry is fee paid
- 3 ring scoring 8,10,12 – scores recorded by your partner (partner assigned by archery committee)
- Style: (30) 3-D & 2-D silhouette type animal targets (Delta 3-D targets)
- Indoor Course will consist of 15 stations
- 3D targets distances will be unmarked, no range finders allowed - only binoculars are permitted
- Unmarked distances will be from 15 to 50 yards
- A warm up area will be provided
- Archers can request a line judge if he or she disagrees with the group call
- Tie breakers will be determined by a 3 arrow shoot off
3D ARCHERY TOURNAMENT RULES
- Hunting or Target equipment, no restrictions on stabilizers
- Fixed pins and sights allowed
- No laser sites allowed
- Release aids will be permitted. In the case of physical disability of the arms or hands, a chew strap may be used in place of fingers or release aids.
- All arrows shall be identical in size, length, weight and fletching with allowances for wear and tear.
- Max 70lbs draw weight
- During a round no modifications, no adjustments may be made to the bow and its related equipment unless equipment failure is recognized.
Rules are subject to change. Final Official rules of the competition shall be posted at the range.